Welcome to the SKA Observatory (SKAO) Confluence site. Confluence is a web-based corporate wiki and collaborative team workspace used by SKAO to enable collaboration and share content across the entire SKA Community including SKAO staff, project partners, etc. Confluence is used for:
- Communicating meeting details
- Coordinating bigger events
- Enabling content collaboration
- Communicating guidelines / policies
- Enabling learning and knowledge sharing
- Publishing dashboards
- Publishing shared calendars
If you are a member of the SKA Community and require access to Confluence for SKA work purposes, contact SKAO's Solution Train Engineer Ray Brederode at email@example.com.
For public news and updates from SKAO, visit www.skao.int.